Expose EKF on AWS with ALB¶
This section will walk you through the steps required to expose running services in your cluster to the outside world. Specifically, you will use
- Amazon Route 53 to create a hosted zone for your domain.
- AWS Load Balancer Controller to handle Application Load Balancers for your cluster.
- NGINX Ingress Controller as a middle proxy exposed via an Amazon Application Load Balancer.
- ExternalDNS to create dynamic DNS entries for your domain.
- Amazon Certificate Manager to get an SSL certificate for your domain.
- cert-manager to handle in-cluster SSL certificates.
- Istio behind NGINX Ingress Controller to expose the necessary Arrikto Enterprise Kubeflow workloads.