Subscribe and Present Notebooks¶
This guide will walk you through subscribing to Rok Registry buckets, downloading the notebook snapshots of an Arrikto EKF cluster, and presenting them to the target Arrikto EKF cluster.
- An existing Arrikto EKF and Rok Registry deployment.
- A registered Rok cluster to Rok Registry.
- An issued token for a Rok Registry user.
- Published snapshots of all the notebooks in the source Arrikto EKF cluster.
- A privileged notebook server running in the target Arrikto EKF cluster.
- The latest Arrikto wheels installed in the notebook.
- List all notebooks in the source cluster.
- List all notebooks in the destination cluster and make sure they are the same as the ones in the previous step.
You have subscribed to the Rok Registry buckets that contain the notebook snapshots of a source Arrikto EKF cluster, and presented them to the target Arrikto EKF cluster.