End-to-End User Authentication¶
This guide describes end-to-end how AuthService performs authentication for a user.
Here’s what you’ll need so that you can authenticate with OIDC:
- An Arrikto EKF deployment integrated with an external (Identity Provider).
- An existing user account for this Identity Provider.
Here is a step-by-step description of how
- unauthenticated users follow the Authorization Code Flow (OIDC flow) to acquire their authentication credentials,
- Kubeflow Reception creates accounts for these users,
- AuthService authenticates users based on their cookies.