Deploy Rok Registry¶
This section will guide you through deploying and configuring Rok Registry. Rok Registry enables you to search, discover, and share snapshots with other users. You can create private or public groups on Rok Registry and can define fine-grained access control lists (ACLs).
Rok Registry is currently available only on AWS EKS and Google Cloud GKE.
This guide uses GitOps, which is the practice of using
git to track
changes to your infrastructure configuration.
If you are in an air gapped environment, expand this box.
- Follow the Mirror Images to Internal Registry guide to mirror all referenced images to an internal registry that your EKS cluster will have access to.
- Follow the Patch All Images for Your Deployment guide to patch all kustomizations to use the mirrored images from your internal Docker registry.
- Follow the Set Up Cluster-Wide Authenticated Access to a Docker Registry guide to allow for pulling images from your internal registry.
What You’ll Need¶
- A configured management environment.
- Your clone of the Arrikto GitOps repository.
- An existing Kubernetes cluster.