Expose Serving on AWS with ALB¶
This section will walk you through the steps required to expose the served models of your cluster to the outside world. Specifically, you will use
- Amazon Route 53 to create a hosted zone for your domain.
- AWS Load Balancer Controller to handle Application Load Balancers for your cluster.
- NGINX Ingress Controller as a middle proxy exposed via an Amazon Application Load Balancer.
- ExternalDNS to create dynamic DNS entries for your domain.
- Amazon Certificate Manager to get an SSL certificate for your domain.
- cert-manager to handle in-cluster SSL certificates.
- Istio behind NGINX Ingress Controller to expose the necessary Arrikto Enterprise Kubeflow workloads.
We recommend that you use path-based serving for exposing your served models to the outside world.