Expose Services on Google Cloud¶
This section will walk you through the steps required to expose running services in your cluster to the outside world. Specifically, you will use
- NGINX Ingress Controller as an edge proxy exposed via a Google Cloud Load Balancer.
- Cloud DNS to create a managed zone for your domain.
- ExternalDNS to create dynamic DNS entries for your domain.
- cert-manager to handle SSL certificates.
- Istio behind NGINX Ingress Controller to expose the necessary Arrikto Enterprise Kubeflow workloads.